Friday, August 24, 2007

A Voyeurist's Dream Come True

My big brother Mike had this gorgeous friend Jeff in high school. He had short brown hair that he usually parted from the middle, combed slightly to the sides and gelled in place. Beautiful eyes, cute cheeks, hot smile, toned body. He was the total package. I was 15 at the time, a sophomore in high school. Mike and Jeff were both 17 and both juniors, a year ahead of me academically. I had known Jeff for about 6 years, and it seemed like he just got cuter every day.

We had an odd relationship. When we were younger he used to pick on me and be mean, and I'd of course be mean back sometimes. But as we got older he stopped treating me as much like "Mike's little sister," and I guess we started to form some friendship of our own. He never seemed to make much of a move though, and I guess neither did I. I was sort of shy, in a way. The closest I came was initiating some light cuddling when Mike wasn't around, but he seemed a little uncomfortable and it didn't go any further. Sometimes I wondered if he even liked girls, cause after all, I was pretty cute if I do say so myself. But Mike insisted he was straight.

I was short, about 5'2'', but I was popular in school and never had much trouble getting a date. Jeff was the one I wanted though, and it seemed like such a tease that I had to be around him so often but that he had no interest in me. My body craved him, and I needed to do something.

I had seen a lot of videos on the internet, on Myspace, on Youtube, and really all over the place of guys getting racked in the nuts. It always made me laugh, and it turned me on too. Nuts are so weak. It always amazes me, and it's probably something that I'll never understand. Sitting around my house bored and horny one afternoon, I hatched an idea. It would evolve manipulating my brother, but whatever, he's the blond of the family for a reason. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and like I said, I'm pretty short. My brother doesn't resemble me all that much; he's tall, 6'0'' maybe, with blue eyes and dirty blond hair. Girls usually think he's cute for some reason, but I don't really buy it.

He was always a pretty nice brother, so I sort of felt bad. But I had to involve him in my plan. There was no other way. I try to respect a boy's privates. I mean, it hurts them. But sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

We were in his room one day when I made my move. He was wearing light blue basketball shorts, so he was a pretty easy target for what I had in mind. I reached out and playfully grabbed his crotch after we both stood up from the video game couch, slightly missing at first, but readjusting my grip to get a handful of his parts.

"Oooof," he yelped, with a surprised but also lighthearted look on his face. "Let go Sarah, let go," he said, pushing my hands away, with a couple laughs mixed in.

"Haha OK," I said, while letting his balls go. "But you gotta do something for me."

"What is it?" Mike asked, while he leaned slouched against the wall, getting over the nut pain I put him in.

"You ever see those videos on Youtube, with guys getting hit in the nuts and stuff?" I asked him.

"...There's no WAY I'm letting you hit me in the nuts for Youtube!" he said with a light smile, still looking a little weak, bent over with his hands on his thighs.

"Oh shut up, that's not what I meant," I replied to him. "I want you to do it to Jeff."

He paused and looked at me. I knew he liked the idea. I could usually tell what my brother was thinking before he even said anything. We spent a lot of time together, and had a pretty good relationship. "Hahaha why?" he asked, seeming open to the idea.

I thought I was gonna have a lot of convincing to do, but was pleasantly surprised that Mike seemed willing. "I dunno, I think it'll be funny," I said, figuring the best thing to do at this point is play it safe, and not say anything that might turn him off to the idea.

"Haha OK, I'll see if he wants to do it," he said, standing up straight and walking over to his bed now.

"No, that's the thing," I told him. "He's not gonna want to do it. That's where you come in."

"What do you mean?" he asked, lying on his bed tossing a football up and down to himself.

"Well, does he still have a crush on Lyndsay Adams?" I questioned.

"Ya, he wants her bad," Mike confirmed.

"So tell him she's into it. Say you heard she loves those videos and that you guys should make one."

Mike laughed. "Good idea," he said, grinning a little. "I feel bad lying to him and getting his hopes up, but whatever, this will be funny."

I felt a little bad too. But ya, whatever. I guess that's what he gets for being such a tease to me. "Haha ya it will," I said.

I went to bed that night with the sweetest of dreams. I was psyched that my brother was in, and that he seemed excited about it to boot. It was such a pleasant rush thinking about what exactly I wanted to do to poor Jeff's balls. Should we kick them, slap them, knee them, squeeze them? Hurt them bad or let him off without much of a beating? The balls were definitely in my court. :p

When Mike and I got home from school the next day, he had a delighted look on his face and told me "Jeff's in" before I even had a chance to ask.

"He bought it?" I asked with a smile.

"Ya, I asked him at lunch," Mike answered. "He wants to do the kicking though. Or at least he doesn't want to be the only one getting kicked. I didn't want it to sound too weird, so I just said we'd figure it out later."

"OK cool, we'll figure something out," I said.

"Ya, I don't another shot to the nuts again," Mike said with a laugh. "Last night was enough."

"You baby," I said, jokingly taunting him. Mike really is a nice kid. I wouldn't say I hit him in the nuts a lot growing up, but I definitely got my fair share of shots, and he always took it well. I've never actually hit another boy in the balls; although I really want to. It's such a turn on to see a boy weakened, holding his privates. Especially if you know you caused it. With Mike it wasn't a sexual turn on really, it was more just playful teasing.

He grabbed me and tickled my side, as his way of saying 'shut up.' I was really ticklish and he knew I didn't like it. I could have easily popped him in the nuts again, but I let him off the hook.

"I know what we can do," I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Just tell him I'll record it, and that I like watching those videos and know what to do," I answered. "I'll start out having you kick him," I continued, smiling at my evil idea. "We'll say that I already told you what you should say and do, so we should do it in this order. And then when it's his turn to kick you... my camera can die if you want."

"Awesome," Mike replied, laughing.

So that pretty much settled it. The plan seemed to be in tact. "Is he coming over later?" I asked him.

"Ya probably after dinner, we're going to the gym later," he answered, while walking out of the room.

"Should we do it tonight?" I yelled over to him.

"Ya sure," he shouted back.

Sweet, I thought to myself.

And boy was I excited for Jeff's balls to be smashed. The poor kid, he's so easy going, and probably thought he just agreed to a light kick or something. Really he was probably due for a beating. :)

Mike and I were hanging out, watching TV, before Jeff got there. I gave him some ideas for what he should do to Jeff, and he had some good ideas of his own. I was starting to think he was as into this as I was.

"Should I get him good or what?" Mike questioned.

"Up to you... he's your friend, not mine," I answered.

"That's true," he said.

"Just think of like the worst things he's ever done to you when you do it," I encouraged. "Then you won't feel bad. That's my advice."

"Haha, ya," Mike responded. "I'll do that."

A few minutes later, Jeff walked in, looking hott like usual. His dark blue shorts, white t-shirt, and red gym bag gave him an All-American type flair to compliment his amazing body and boyishly cute face. He was toned, but with a lean athletic build. "Hey guys," he said, with his patented smile and soft but almost raspy voice.

"You wanna go soon, Mike?" Jeff asked, still standing.

"Umm," Mike answered, looking at me. "Did you wanna do that video first?"

"Haha, if you really want," Jeff said, shaking his head, and eventually taking a seat.

"I can film it for you guys," I told them, trying to remain casual, "but I have a lot of homework to do so we gotta do it really soon."

"Let's just do it now," Mike said. "I'll go grab your cam."

"OK, it's right on my desk," I replied, trying to feign as much disinterest as possible.

"Do you mind if Mike kicks you first?" I asked Jeff, while Mike was gone getting my camera.

"What the hell," Jeff replied, laughing. "I don't really care, this is stupid anyways. I just want to get it over with."

"Haha ya, I've seen a lot of videos of guys going after each others' nuts online, so I already told Mike what he should do," I explained. "Then you can do whatever you want to him, haha."

"Haha, fine," Jeff responded.

"Alright here you go," Mike said, tossing me the camera.

I quickly gave up on trying to hide my excitement, since the video definitely seemed to be happening anyways. "Haha this video's gonna be awesome," I said. I got the camera set up, and then told the boys I was ready whenever they were.

Mike stood up and then told Jeff to do the same. Jeff smiled, shook his head, and stood up, not quite sure what he had gotten himself into. Before he even had a chance to brace for it, Mike landed a quick kick to Jeff's package. It must have been good contact, cause it made a solid "thwack" sound, and Jeff's reaction was priceless.

His jaw dropped, his eyes bulged, and he groaned some mess of syllables that only a young male with aching sex toys could ever put together. He seemed to freeze in a sort of standing fetal position for a second or two, before dropping to one knee, and then to his side. He had one hand on his boy stuff, and the other on the floor. Jeff was down.

"What the fuck, that sucked," he moaned, putting his head down and closing his eyes. His poor nuts. I wished I could kiss them better.

"Hurts doesn't it, Jeff?" I said in a taunting tone, both for the sake of the video and for my own enjoyment. Mike was a good 10 feet away from him, laughing the whole time, and enjoying things way too much. I moved the camera over to my brother's excitement.

"Watch this," he mouthed to the camera, and then walked over towards Jeff, offering a hand to help him off the ground. "You alright, buddy?" he asked.

"Ya I'm aight," Jeff mumbled, as he accepted Mike's hand.

Then as Jeff got to his feet, Mike pulled him towards his own body and threw a sneaky knee which didn't seem to be a direct hit, but again caught Jeff totally off guard, and was awesome to watch.

"Oww, God, what's your problem, Mike," Jeff said, grimacing in pain and dropping back to his knees, and then flat on his stomach.

"Hahaha, poor Jeffy, gettin' pounded on," I said for the camera and for the boys to hear. Mike continued to laugh, and gave me and the cam a thumbs up. Jeff was in pain, holding his organs, and it was such a turn on. He looked so cute down there, clutching his groin and rolling around. I may not have actually hit them, but I set the whole thing up, so I still felt responsible in spirit. This way was better anyways. I like watching boys being boys.

To add insult to injury, might surprised him with a quick squeeze when Jeff rolled to his stomach.

"Ugh, God," Jeff blurted. "You're such a flamer."

Mike just continued to laugh.

Jeff wasn't enjoying it as much as Mike though, and finally got up to charge at Mike, trying to tackle him. Mike resisted and they grappled for a bit before Jeff reached in and got a handful of my brother's nads. Mike was still dressed in the jeans he wore to school, so his target wasn't quite as exposed, and he managed to wiggle out after a second or two. Jeff was able to bring Mike down though while Mike was focused on getting his nuts loose.

Mike seemed more concerned about keeping his nuts covered than breaking loose, which was probably smart since Jeff had him pretty locked up anyways. "Give up?" Jeff asked during the struggle, putting Mike in a head lock.

"Ya... ya I give, you win," Mike answered.

"Wuss," I shouted, still enjoying every second of what I was watching.

"If I let you go you have to let me give you a clean nut shot... deal?" Jeff offered.

"Fine," my brother choked out, hardly being able to breath and really having no choice. Jeff wrestled in middle school, so he had a pretty good edge over my brother even though they're about the same size. Jeff's nuts seemed really weak though. Weaker than most boys' even. So that probably evens it out.

"You gotta take your jeans off too," Jeff said. "I can't get a good hit otherwise."

"You want me to take my pants off!?" my brother asked. "You're such a homo, Jeff."

"Haha shut up, it's only fair. I let you kick me in gym shorts," Jeff insisted. "Go upstairs and get shorts if you really want to."

"Nah whatever, I don't care," Mike said, and undid his jeans.

"Aight, stand over here," Jeff told him, moving him back closer to the wall, where my brother stood in just his boxers, about to get a beating. I felt a little bad for my big bro, but didn't stop filming, heh. I was expecting a kick, but Jeff surprised me, and I'm sure my brother too, by giving him an open fisted slap and then a squeeze. "You bitch, Mike" Jeff said to him while he squeezed. "Giving me that cheap shot after you help me up."

Mike was understandably speechless, instead grunting with his eyes closed, mouth somewhat dropped, and hands clutching his groin. He didn't seem to be trying too hard to pry Jeff's hands away though. The squeezing continued for a few more seconds, before Jeff released his sack. But before he had much of a chance to react, Jeff followed up with 3 hard knees.

Mike grunted with each hit. "UGH." "OOF." "OOOF." His head dropped and his body slouched, but he hardly made an attempt to get out of the way or block the blows. I'd never seen my bro in so much pain. He and Jeff rough around once in a while, but never like this. "You done yet?" Mike asked in a defeated, sarcastic tone, leaning against the wall with his legs still open, and hands all over his groin.

"Ya, I think so," Jeff answered.

And just as Mike's head began to drop in relief, Jeff landed his sharpest knee yet. A sharp vertical lift, crushing Mike's nads against his pelvis. "Oooooowwfff," he exclaimed, and immediately dropped to his knees clutching the family jewels. "You fucking bitch," he said, as he fell to his stomach and then rolled to his back.

Jeff was still in pain too, walking around with what seemed like a light limp, holding his parts. "Ya, mine hurt too, fucker," he said to Mike.

"You OK, bro?" I asked giggling.

"No," he grunted, grimacing, eyes closed and shaking his head to exaggerate his pain.

"Put your pants on, fag," Jeff said with a laugh, tossing Mike his jeans.

Mike was too concerned with his aching nads though to worry about putting his jeans on. He momentarily got up, grabbing his jeans too, and relocated to the couch, where he plopped down in discomfort, holding his sack with one hand and his jeans with the other.

I sat down next to him and figured I might as well taunt him a little bit, since Jeff was too busy walking around, still holding his sack. "So tell the viewers how it feels to get owned like that, Mike," I said, pointing the camera right at him.

He put up his middle finger and stuck it right in front of the camera, basically asking for trouble. I reached back with a fist and motioned towards his nuts.

"Noo!" Mike exclaimed, immediately moving his hands towards his nuts, and turning away from me. It was pretty cute actually. He was so afraid. He had enough of a pounding already though.

"OK, I won't," I said, and slapped him on the butt instead. "Haha."

He seemed to handle the nut pain a lot better than Jeff though, who only got a kick, a knee, and a light grab. The kick Mike gave him was really hard though, one of the best I had ever seen, and I figured it'd probably sting him for a while.

Jeff finally sat back down, on the floor near my brother. Two boys lying in pain, nursing their parts. That seemed like as good a time as any to stop the recording. Mike stood up and put his pants back on and Jeff got up to sit on the couch, but laughing at the situation now.

"You're an idiot," Mike said to him.

"Shut up, fag," Jeff said with a friendly laugh. "Truce?"

"Ya sure, now that you kicked the shit out of me, truce," Mike said, holding his nuts, and mustering a smile despite the pain to his boyhood.

"It's not like I'm feeling particularly good or anything," Jeff reminded him. "You nailed me pretty hard, dude."

"Ya you guys got fucked up haha. I'm gonna go do my homework now though guys," I said to them. "Been fun, maybe we can do it again sometime," I teased.

"Haha shut up, Sarah," Jeff said, sitting on the couch with his hands close to his groin, giving me a pretty smile.

"Haha, OK I'm leaving, hope your nuts don't hurt too bad Jeff," I said to him before leaving to go upstairs.

"Very funny," he said, laughing with me a little. "OK, later." He looked so cute, semi-laughing, semi-embarrassed, semi-pained. All cause I had the idea that I wanted to smash his nuts. What a hott kid. I headed upstairs to my room, leaving the boys and their aching parts to commiserate alone.

I decided my homework could wait, and spent most of the night watching and masturbating to my new video. It was a real piece of art. I'm 19 now, a sophomore in college. And I never did put the video on Youtube. It got to be sort of sentimental to me, and I guess I didn't really want to share it. I don't think I can even guess the number of orgasms I've had watching Jeff and his soar balls.

Rumor has it Jeff did hook up with Lindsay. They became friends, but their relationship always seemed a little odd. She claimed they fucked once, but he usually denies everything.

Lindsay kind of marches to her own beat anyways. She's gorgeous. Hell, I'd go bi for her. But she always seems slightly "off." When I came up with the fib that Lindsay likes watching videos of boys getting hit in the balls, the lie worked so well because it's so believable. My feeling is that poor Jeff gets his nuts roasted a lot, but is too embarrassed to admit it.

3 comments:

bbme said...

I really don't like m/m bb, but this story is really unique in that it was initiated by a girl. I could do without the m/m, but either way this is a good story. :)

Jason said...

F/m is my favorite too. I feel like something is "missing" from m/m that I find in f/m.

Some people were asking me to do a m/m story though, and well, this is the idea I came up with for now. I guess it will tide them over until I do a standard m/m story. And her initiating it adds something for the f/m fans too.

Unknown said...

(nonny mouse from kramtaod)

I more of an m/m guy myself. I personally like the physical stuff more than the embarressment/domination, but I don't mind some in a story. :b

Having the sister start this was a nice twist. Great story.