Sunday, September 16, 2007

Herbal Smoke Shop

Hey guys,

I signed up for an affiliate account at Herbal Smoke Shop (hence the banner over to the right, under my balls, if you were wondering about it). I've bought a bunch of stuff there, and always recommend them to people, so I figured I might as well try to make a buck or two, heh. So, if this is of any interest to you, take a look at the site. If you buy anything, I should automatically get credit for it, and I'll earn something for referring you to the site. So, thanks in advance if you do buy anything.

If you have a website of your own, or even if you don't, you should think about signing up as an affiliate. I really like the type of products they offer, so I enjoy showing people the site. And if someone buys something, you make money for doing absolutely nothing. If you want more information on being an affiliate, go here: Affiliate information.


Things I've bought:

Medium 17

Meerschaum Pipe for Smoking Herbs or Tobacco, 100% legal from www.herbal-smoke-shop.com! Better than any glass pipe

Volcano Vaporizer

Vapor Genie Pipe


Sorry for the non-BB post, but I really like this stuff and like talking about it. The site is definitely worth checking out; let me know if you have any questions about it. I've bought a lot of stuff on there, and know people who have bought a lot of stuff, so there's a good chance I could give you a first hand opinion about a certain product. Cheers.

No comments: