Monday, September 10, 2007

Just a quickie....

They were so stoned, lying on Andrew's bed, when Andrew playfully tapped Joe in the nuts.

"Aww, no man, don't do that," the cute 17-year-old said, grabbing his junk. "My girlfriend kicked the crap out of them last night."

"Haha, really?" Andrew replied, turned on by the thought of it.

"Ya dude, it sucked," Joe answered.

Joe was straight, but seemed to enjoy being sexually open with Andrew, his older buddy who happened to be bi. They had never done anything quite as physical as what they were about to do, though. Andrew was really hard, thinking of Joe getting beat in the nuts by his girl. And looking over at Joe, he noticed Joe seemed to have a boner too.

"Dude I'm sorry, but I'm really horny," Andrew said, as he lowered his shorts and grabbed his hard dick through the fly of his boxers, stroking it a few times. "So she beat you up?" he asked, laughing.

"Ha shut up," Joe replied, pushing Andrew and then flinging a back hand at his nads.

"Ugh, you bitch," Andrew replied, still stroking, and enjoying the light contact. "I should beat the shit out of you," he said while trying to grab Joe's balls. Joe was a wrestler and in pretty good shape, and managed to hold him back though.

"That's right," Joe said, grabbing Andrew's nuts lightly, both guys smiling, still really stoned and also turned on.

"Jack with me," Andrew said to him.

"Ha you fag," Joe replied.

Andrew quickly grabbed Joe's basketball shorts and yanked them with his boxers too down to his knees, exposing Joe and his hard, hot 7 inch cock.

"Ha, who's the one with the massive boner? Fag," Andrew quipped back.

"Shut up, fine I'll jack off with you," Joe conceded, as he began to stroke himself.

"So tell me what Liz did to you," Andrew asked, still curious for details.

"Well we were making out, and she undid my shorts and then lowered them a little. I thought she was gonna do down on me, but bam, she grabs my nuts and squeezes," Joe said.

"That sucks dude... how long did she squeeze for?" Andrew asked, really enjoying the chance to talk about this stuff and jack off with his buddy.

"Umm... not too long, but it fucking drained me," he answered. "She's done it before, and she knows she basically gets her way with me after that. We kissed a little longer, but every once in a while she'd grab me or slap me."

"Damn," Andrew responded, getting close to cumming.

"Then when we got up, she kneed me and started laughing. It sucked," Joe went on.

"Damn dude... well I won't hit you anymore, I know it sucks. Just relax and blow your load, haha," Andrew told him.

Joe looked really nice, with his hot 17-year-old body, his short dirty blond hair, gym shorts and boxers pulled down to his knees while he stroked his hot cock. Joe had never had a homosexual experience before, but he was definitely enjoying this, and it felt good to be able to vent about the nut attack he got from his girlfriend yesterday.

Andrew had his arm around Joe and told him he was about to blow. Joe kept stroking, and encouraged him to do it. Andrew leaned in and slowly kissed Joe on the cheek a couple times, and a few seconds later he bagan to jizz. First he let it hit his own chest, then he turned to his side and blew the rest of his load all over Joe's legs, nuts, and cock, while Joe jacked himself off some more.

"Oh man," Joe said, looking at Andrew with a hint of a smile.

Andrew leaned over and gave his hot friend a quick kiss on the lips. Joe didn't seem to mind. Normally it would make him at least a little uncomfortable, but he was so turned on and into what was happening that he didn't care. Andrew leaned in and kissed him again, and this time Joe kissed back, rubbing Andrew's nuts and half-deflated cock.

"You about to blow?" Andrew asked him.

"Ya I think so," Joe answered.

To Joe's surprise, Andrew put his lips around Joe's dick and began to suck. Tickling the head with his tongue, and then swallowing his buddy's shaft.

Joe wanted it to last, but after only a few seconds he quickly squirted a couple hard shots into Andrew's mouth. Andrew was caught a little off guard and dropped the cock, leaving it for Joe to finish stroking himself, and leaving his load to fly, mostly landing on Joe's t-shirt covering his chest and stomach, and then some more on top of his already messy cock and balls.

Both boys looked at each other and took a sigh of contented relief, after a pretty thrilling few minutes.

"Wow I'm drenched," Joe said, still lying with his shorts down, covered in semen from his crotch to his chest.

"Ya, good look for you," Andrew answered him, delivering a light slap to poor Joe's unsuspecting nuts.

This promised to be a messy and painful afternoon.

5 comments:

bbme said...

so I was kinda hoping for that story you mentioned in your last post on sept 5. this one is well... not really my thing. but thanks for keeping your blog updated. I'm still looking forward to the one with the girl and her sister... :-)

Jason said...

Ya, it's coming. Don't worry.

I've been busy lately, and haven't been able to finish that story yet. This idea came to me, and I went with it.

I wanted to update the blog but didn't want to rush on finishing the other story. Sorry for the delay/confusion though.

bbme said...

hey I'm not complaining, and theres no need to apologize. Your blog is on my bookmarks and I've been checking in on it periodically. I just wanted to comment so you know that your blog is being read and appreciated. For each person who comments, you probably have tens or hundreds of visitors who enjoyed your site but didn't comment...

Jason said...

I appreciate it, bbme.

Alex said...

Great story, really hot! Thank you!